Saturday, September 3, 2011

What have I gotten myself into?

Those of you who know anything about me know I have very little free time. I work full time, go to law school "part time," just started an externship 8 hours a week, commute nearly 100 miles a day AND I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Not really sure how that happened. Well, I know how it happened, but you know what I mean... wasn't exactly part of the plan [more on that later]. Anyway, I really don't have time for a blog. Instead, I should be studying, reading, taking notes, working on the nursery, sleeping/resting, reading about how to be a parent, etc. But my friend Allison has a blog. And it's cool. So I wanted one. And I pretty much do what I want. Well that sounded bratty and not exactly how I intended it. I just mean that something as silly as not having enough time isn't going to stop me from doing something I want to do. It hasn't in the past, so why now? We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment